Fortunately, the weather has held out here. Matt says it's supposed to snow next week, but I guess winter was bound to rear it's ugly head eventually. For me, it's pretty much business as usual. Probably will take a little longer to get to work in the morning on days it snows, but otherwise I still just sit in an office all day. It's the girls and Matt that will sure miss the adventures outdoors:
Notice that Ally now refuses to look at me when I'm taking a picture. Will I ever get a decent photo of my girls together??
There you guys are!!! OH MY LANDS!! Sarah! Just wait! Soon, before you know it, she will be a ham and you won't be able to get her out of the picture! LOL! Zada was/is the same way!!!
Ha ha ha ha!!! I can't stop laughing at those Indian braids!!! Ha ha ha!!! How FUNNY!!! That's a GREAT costume, Sarah!!! I love it! And Ally looks very pretty!
4 comments:
Ha ha, love the Indian braids.
There you guys are!!! OH MY LANDS!! Sarah! Just wait! Soon, before you know it, she will be a ham and you won't be able to get her out of the picture! LOL! Zada was/is the same way!!!
Cute costumes!
Ha ha ha ha!!! I can't stop laughing at those Indian braids!!! Ha ha ha!!! How FUNNY!!! That's a GREAT costume, Sarah!!! I love it! And Ally looks very pretty!
Post a Comment