Today I got a frantic email from Matt saying that Ally could not go to school tomorrow, she got suspended! I called home to get the dets and he told me that my little girl got suspended for calling someone an a-hole. Can you believe it? I was so shocked. And then he told me that we had to have a conference with her teachers before she could go back to school. I was so shocked and embarrassed, going over in my mind where she could have learned that from, when Matt started to giggle. It was all a lie! What an a-hole.
5 comments:
He's such a turd!!! And it's not even April 1st! I hope you grounded him :P LOL! What a stinker!
Oh my gosh... that is so funny and so mean!!!
Oh man!!! Dog house!! I'd have gone so crazy if I had heard my kids say that word!! haha
Hahaha, that's awesome :) But yes, agreed, a-hole.
A-hole indeed. However, the potty talk is just ahead... we are working on it at our house. For some reason kids think pee and poop is hilarious. Ok, it is, but not at church.
Post a Comment