Truth be told, this blog is about my girls. It's written for my family and friends who care to know the feats of potty training and what-not. But every now and then I go through a break through and you get to enjoy that update as well.
I've been kind of struggling to know my place in life. I feel like I've been in "survival mode" for so long, I don't know how to just relax, turn off the anxiety, stop worrying that the kids will drown or get hit by cars, or kidnapped, or turn into teenagers and drive away and never come home. Ahhh. such are my bedtime stories.
So Matt and I have really been making a conscience effort to be true to our values. I've started to attend a Bible Study group on Wednesday nights and he goes with me when he has a night off from Young Men's. We've been making a real improvement in our daily scripture study and finding our identity as a couple. It feels nice to share that. I mean, he's always been my best friend, but it's nice to be able to share the emotional and religious growth moments with him as well. Can't wait to see him again on Saturday!!
4 comments:
That's good to hear! I totally go in cycles of "attention to my personal testimony" needs... and I'm totally in need of an up cycle again. I'm glad you're taking the time to do it and are seeing the results!
Sounds like a great place to be!
If only my name were Lori/Laurie, too. But alas, I digress... Way to go Sarah! You have motivated me to do better on that myself...
Awwww -- Very cool. : )
Post a Comment