Today Ally told me to close my eyes. She put her hands on my temples and said, "What do you see?" And "How do you feel?" It was sweet and surprisingly therapeutic, but I'm not sure how or why she came up with this stunt.
Then I returned the favor. "What do YOU see?" She saw a river of candy. How great it is to be five?
Also, my seven-year-old class is hilarious. I told them the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead and challenged them to tell the story to their families this week. They got pretty excited and asked if they could act it out. I said sure. "Awesome!" someone said, "I'm going to wrap my brother in toilet paper!"
I told them they should ask their moms first.
4 comments:
I love that girl...and Lily and Alana.
When I close my eyes I see them
What sweet (and hilarious) kids!
Still miss you guys a lot. Now I'll think of a river of candy whenever I think of you...
Hilarious!
Every kid's dream, to wrap their siblings in TP.
Post a Comment