Sunday, August 17, 2008

Escapee


Friday while I was at work, Matt was working hard loading up our stuff to move into the new house. He put on a movie for Ally and began making trips to the truck from the basement. When he went in to check on Ally, she wasn't there. The little stinker had opened the garage door, climbed down the two tall steps, walked out of the garage down the driveway, then walked down to the neighbors two houses over. This story is only amusing because she wasn't hurt or lost...thank goodness the neighbors were out and stopped her from going any further. My daughter needs a GPS installed.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Geez! Ankle bracelet time! Would that count as a craft we could make for YW? JK! Have fun on your business trip!

Unknown said...

wow! I would have died if my son did that...so scary!!! Sounds like you have good neighbors also lots of kids have died unfortunatly with Garage doors (just a warning) I am glad she didn't get herself hurt on the garage door

The Mormon Monk said...

The day that I woke up and it was very quiet in Gabe's room (18 months or so) I knew it was time to put on the child protectors on the doors. I found him outside in the neighbors yard too.