Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny is Scary



Also please note the green jacket Ally is wearing. It's her favorite and she refuses to take it off. Ever.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

That Easter bunny does look scary. I think it's cute that she has an attachment to her coat. At that age, my daughter was attached to a "hat" that was actually an icecream bucket on her head. Funny now, not funny then.

Happy Easter. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Sean Tunell said...

My first picture with Santa had me looking like I was ready to kill somebody...I know how Ally feels. How are you guys doing?

2MyGirls said...

Easter bunnies always look scary. We saw one last week at the mall and the kid sitting on his lap was terrified.

Alana said...

At least she isn't attached to shorts and t-shirts in the middle of winter like Gabe! Now that its getting warmer its not too bad but that kid would run around naked if we let him! How close are you to your due date?

jhjonze said...

That easter bunny is seriously scary. I'm afraid!

Jay said...

That Easter bunny IS scary! :)