Monday, April 6, 2009

Focus

This weekend I am focusing on what I did accomplish rather than what I didn't. Never mind the dishes in the sink, here's what I did:
1. I jogged/walked in a 2 mile race


2. I went in to work on Saturday
3. I washed probably 10 different blankets
4. I cleaned up puke off the couch, floor, bed, etc. (Ally has been sick)
5. I turned in my second Independent Study assignment and got a 95%
6. I did 3 loads of laundry and ran the dishwasher twice
7. I had a sleepover with the Young Women and watched Twilight...so maybe that's not a feat, but it was fun

3 comments:

jhjonze said...

Go you! You accomplished more than me.

Patty Fingers said...

You jogging with that cute little belly!! I love it.

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Congratulations, Sarah! Especially on the 95% grade on your assignment!! Awesome! You inspire me to think more positive about the things I HAVE done, more than the things I haven't yet done!!! Thank you!!!