WE GOT ONE TOO!!!! And we have some hot brownies right now!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!
That looks awesome!
Looks interesting! Who makes it?
She got it from QVC. I think you can order it online. Just google QVC brownie pan (that's how I found the picture).
Cool!
Cool Pan!!!!!
You know if I was there I would have eaten the other half of the pan...probably in less the 36 hours :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WE GOT ONE TOO!!!! And we have some hot brownies right now!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!
That looks awesome!
Looks interesting! Who makes it?
She got it from QVC. I think you can order it online. Just google QVC brownie pan (that's how I found the picture).
Cool!
Cool Pan!!!!!
You know if I was there I would have eaten the other half of the pan...probably in less the 36 hours :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment