Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is going on here?

After renewing our McAfee subscription, now all of a sudden I can't seem to right click and save pictures. This is a problem!
Mostly, I just wanted to post about my awesome brother-in-law. I have several, actually, but one of them looks a lot like Andy Serkis (Capricorn) in the movie Inkheart, so I was going to post a picture. I guess you'll just have to google Andy Serkis Inkheart if you really want to see and I'll just have to stop being lazy and use my own pictures.




Just kidding. Figured out a way around it. Anyway, seeing Jeff on the big-screen was the best part of the movie. Otherwise I thought it blew. I don't know if it's because I liked the book so much or if it was just because it was poorly put together or because Brenden Frasier still isn't my favorite actor, but it wasn't very good. Poor Helen Mirren. She had the best character from the film, but still couldn't save that movie.

1 comment:

The Buffingtons said...

Wow Sarah maybe Jeff should shave is head:) Love Ya