Thursday, May 28, 2009

And so it begins...

We've decided to redo the bathrooms in our house. So far, Matt has installed a new shower (which required that a wall be knocked down to get it to fit in). I am excited for the finished product, but having a hole in the side of your house can be a little stressful. Here's Ally helping:


For Memorial Day, we got to go visit my brother and his wife in Iowa. It was relaxing to get away, even if it was only to Iowa:


And finally, Ally's new do. I decided to even it out a bit and took off more than I meant to. She looks pretty cute in a bob, though.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute haircut! You did that yourself?? When are you coming down here to visit?

Leslie said...

That bob does look really cute on her. Nice work!

The Old Buffington's said...

I love her hair cut, it looks so cute on her. I'm still waiting for my other pic.......you know! hehehehehe

Unknown said...

Matt says--- Wow the first picture of ally makes her look white trash (in a cute way of course). She needed that haircut. Thanks babe for cutting her hair, every one knows how I did last time I tried ;-)

Momma Salt said...

You did a wonderful job on the haircut. The bob really suits her. She really looks cute--of course I may be prejudiced. :)