Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching Up









Well, I've been on a blogging hiatus of sorts, but I did want to share a few pictures of Lily's Blessing and Ally's birthday. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Milroys said...

It's about time...I've been wanting more pics of your little angels! They are just too cute. I love all of Lily's hair. So precious!

Lori said...

Your back yard is so pretty! Our yard looks like a flaming pile of poop in comparison. You got some cute pics at the blessing too.

Jeanette said...

Congrats. What an eventful summer you had. I had to laugh at your previous post about the family pictures. Been there. Done that. I will probably do it again and again until the kids become adults.

You have beautiful girls.

jhjonze said...

How fun! Your girls are adorable!

Alana said...

You look great in the blessing picture, like you didn't even have a baby. Good for you. Congratulations on everything. Miss you. Can you believe Cora is a mama now too?