Do it!
Wait, those are my nieces??? LOL! Go for it! Everyone loves little girls don't they?!
These keep making me laugh even after the 3rd and 4th time looking at them.
You had me fooled, I thought I was looking at pics of john cleese and charlie chaplin.
Those are awesome pictures!!! SO funny, Sarah!!!!! : ) Very good!
Clever disguises, but I don't know if they will pass. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with them.
Your posts crack me up! I am with ya on the DMV being hell. The lady with the immaculate appearance and kids--she's heavily medicated.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Do it!
Wait, those are my nieces??? LOL! Go for it! Everyone loves little girls don't they?!
These keep making me laugh even after the 3rd and 4th time looking at them.
You had me fooled, I thought I was looking at pics of john cleese and charlie chaplin.
Those are awesome pictures!!! SO funny, Sarah!!!!! : ) Very good!
Clever disguises, but I don't know if they will pass. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with them.
Your posts crack me up! I am with ya on the DMV being hell. The lady with the immaculate appearance and kids--she's heavily medicated.
Post a Comment