Awe, I loved this!!! It made me miss you though, so maybe I didn't like it. That's a super duper surprise all the same and it made me happy :)
WONDERFUL! It made me cry! Have fun being together again!
This is the best. And yes I too Hate my voice. Not when it's coming out, but when I hear it on a recording. It's so high pitched that I feel sorry for those around me, especially when I get excited or speak emphatically (which happens often).
That is so sweet. What a nice surprise! I think I will hide him in my house and make you come over.
Awesome!!
I have watched this about six times and I still get tears in my eyes.
What a fun surprise!!!!! Nice job, Matt & Ally! Miss you!
Well -- you don't talk like that all of the time! You were excited! Of COURSE you sounded like that! You were very happy!How exciting! : ) That was very cool! : )
You are the cutest Sarah, I love your excited voice.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awe, I loved this!!! It made me miss you though, so maybe I didn't like it. That's a super duper surprise all the same and it made me happy :)
WONDERFUL! It made me cry! Have fun being together again!
This is the best. And yes I too Hate my voice. Not when it's coming out, but when I hear it on a recording. It's so high pitched that I feel sorry for those around me, especially when I get excited or speak emphatically (which happens often).
That is so sweet. What a nice surprise! I think I will hide him in my house and make you come over.
Awesome!!
I have watched this about six times and I still get tears in my eyes.
What a fun surprise!!!!! Nice job, Matt & Ally! Miss you!
Well -- you don't talk like that all of the time! You were excited! Of COURSE you sounded like that! You were very happy!
How exciting! : ) That was very cool! : )
You are the cutest Sarah, I love your excited voice.
Post a Comment