We had spaghetti.
But I did try to appease her request for a bird cake "with green frosting and red frosting and hurple frosting" by making these angry bird cake pops. Okay, so they make be cakewrecks worthy, but still fun.
Why Ally is the BOMB DOT COM:
1. She loves dinosaurs, bugs, and frogs. She's not afraid of dogs. My kid rocks.
2. At church, when the primary children are supposed to sing in sacrament meeting and she doesn't know the song, she lip syncs. Obviously. Think Terrence-and-Phillip-like mouth movement. Oh yeah.
3. She tickles my arm during the prayer and tells me it's because "she loves me." So cute.
4. She has some sweet dance moves.
5. She loves kindergarten, loves to read stories. My little nerdling.
I love this little girl!!!
4 comments:
Oooohhhh, I so miss you guys!
Ally can't possibly be 5. I would question your math skills, but 1) you're a genius and 2) I have a daughter who's only two months younger than yours!
Wish we could have gotten to see you on your trip back to Arizona. Glad you guys had a great time!
Happy belated fourth of July!
Five is huge sarah, HUGE! I cannot believe it's been that long. My oh my. She seems fun and cute as could be. I hope you all had a fun birthday with her!
She sounds so cute. I love the angry birds, those are awesome!
I feel happy just looking a these pictures. So glad we could be there for her big day.
Post a Comment