Friday, July 22, 2011

Look Who's 2!

Oh, sweet Lil. My mind cannot comprehend how quickly you have grown. The years have just flown by, the days where I was waddling into work 8 days overdue now strangely morph into days where I now go into work, my heart aching, missing you so much. You are quite the little lady. And, yet, also sheer energy, brute strength, force of wills. I love your giggle, I love your pout, I love your screams, I love your fits, I love your energy, I love how you love babies, I love your grin, your smile, your voice, your hugs, your determination, your strength.



Happy birthday, sweet Lily.

2 comments:

Momma Salt said...

Nothing says fun like a tiara and your pajamas. Thanks for letting us share her birthday party.

Milroys said...

Holy crap....how did she get to be 2 so fast! I seriously can't believe your youngest is 2! And what a cutie she is!