We celebrated the girls' birthday with a Bug Party!
There was a Build-A-Bug Station with Bug/Critter Face Painting:
(Lily wanted hers washed off RIGHT AWAY):
And a Dig-For-Bugs Station:
A Beehive Cake (complete with
nice bees):
And after a quick costume change:
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled the girls:
Even Uncle Matthew came to help us celebrate:
What a fun birthday celebration!!
5 comments:
Oh how fun.... Sure wish we lived closer!!!! Sure love those girls! Tell them Grandma says Happy Birthday!
The beehive cake not only tasted good, but the "nice bees" were YUMMY too!! You did a great job!
Ha! That's perfect! This was more how I envisioned childhood in my house. Then pink barfed all over my dreams... Oh well, as long as I still have an excuse to eat a ton of cake, we have the important stuff covered.
What a fun idea for a party!! Good thing Gavin wasn't there; he HATES bugs and probably would have run away yelling, "Buzzzzz!! Buzzzzz!!" I especially love the cake--super cute. :)
The "nice" bees are my favorite part!
Post a Comment