Thursday, June 5, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was a fun day...mostly because I didn't have to go to work. Hooray for paid holidays. The ward had a barbecue that afternoon that we went to. I didn't stay the whole time because Ally is at that perfect age where she won't stay in one place for longer than 5 seconds and she won't obey or come back when you call, so I spent most of my time chasing her around and decided I would rather do it at home, where I could curl up and read.





Matt stayed to play Ultimate Frisbee. Check out his battle wound. While throwing the frisbee, someone accidentally hit Matt in the ribs with the full force of their throw. Ouch!



We had our first Ultimate Frisbee games this week. Although I wasn't there, so I use the term "we" loosely, but we did in fact win our games. Surprising because we thought we might have to forfeit on Wednesday night since so many people were unable to make it. I will be working with the Young Women in our ward, so Wednesday nights are out for me. In total they had 4 girls and 3 guys, so Matt had to play the whole time. He was pretty tired when he got home last night. But victory was worth the pain...they won 13-2!

No comments: