








Not too much has been going on, but it has been a while since I posted. This Sunday I taught a lesson in Young Women's about being a missionary and missionary work. I gathered pictures from the missions of my family members for display. I have to admit I was more excited about them then the girls were, but check out my super cute missionary momma and slick daddy in his light blue suit! (If you can't tell...my parents are the ones with red hair. My mom kinda stands out in the group of Chileans with her red pigtails).
3 comments:
I'm kind of in love with all your missionary pictures. How great that you have such a vast number of missionaries!! I love your mom's piggies and also Adam's mailbox picture and are those sheep with Matt? How fun.
LOVE the pics. Momma salt is freakin adorable, it's just too much to take. I'm glad you posted them.
I love the pictures and since I live in Provo now I will have to read that. ;) Say hi to everyone...including your cute animals...ours made the trip ok. Thanks for the advice on the cats, I never thought 2 cats could meow for 92 minutes straight....UGH!!!!!!!! p.s. Lets be glad we are not in Tucson I heard it is so hot down there right now
Post a Comment