Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Ally


Look who's 2! Two years have gone by way too fast, and yet thinking back to last year, I think she is more fun than ever! This year she actually enjoyed her presents, whereas last year she was more interested in the wrapping paper!!

My parents have been here for the last week and we are having tons of fun. Dad leaves tomorrow, unfortunately. Mom is staying another week! Matt leaves on Thursday morning for High Adventure scout camp, so that means it will be just the girls this weekend.







Some present highlights: A little table with chairs, a play kitchen, an easel...







...a tricycle, a slide, and a day in the park with friends also turning 2 this month.

My parents and Matt went to the zoo this week. I have pictures of that, but must go to bed. My dad needs to leave here between 3:30 and 4 am. Blech.

8 comments:

Patty Fingers said...

I love her little curls!! she's adorable. How's the new job working out? I feel like I need a Sarah reunion--(sniffle sniffle)

jhjonze said...

Ally is so beautiful. I'm glad you have a blog, I'm bored all day at work and reading blogs is my new favorite thing to do!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures but especially that last one of all the 2 year olds...how adorable!!!!

Sarah said...

Haha! I love the last picture of Ally's face- haha! I think we should all eat ice cream and cake that way :)

Janice said...

What a cute little girl! Happy birthday Ally baby!

Amy said...

Awww, she sure is cute! I see both of you in her but I can see more of Matt than before. I miss the family! Sniff sniff. I wish we could get together sometime.

Wendy said...

How fun! You guys are awesome parents. I just have one question, what's all that green stuff? =)

The Royal Buffington's said...

haha...oh you mean grass? It's this beautiful plant(s) that grows in the yard that you can walk on and lay in and play in.