wow I bet the too Matts are confusing at times lol I know it is at our house with Coby and JaCoby lol I wonder what it's like for the too Matts lol. My niece her first name is Courtney and her middle name is Lynn well Coby's little sisters name is Courtney and her middle name is Lynn also lol
4 comments:
Very cute, reminds me when we taught Ellie the Cougar cheer!
http://spiderweber.blogspot.com/2007/06/get-set-to-spring.html
You'll love that video later on...
wow I bet the too Matts are confusing at times lol I know it is at our house with Coby and JaCoby lol I wonder what it's like for the too Matts lol. My niece her first name is Courtney and her middle name is Lynn well Coby's little sisters name is Courtney and her middle name is Lynn also lol
i could watch this one all day
-Nathan
Me Too! I watch it over and over and just laugh and laugh at her little "Yeah!" at the end.
Post a Comment