It looks great! I am sad we didn't get to see if before we moved!
I'm jealous! your house is so beautiful and big! Debbie told us how worried your mother was about it, but it looks like it'll work for you!
That looks so nice! I can't wait to come and see it.
Congratulations! What a great improvement! Thanks for sharing.
Your house looks awesome, guys! Great job the floor, Matt! (Pergo is so cool) Maybe someday we'll come visit- I've never been to Wisconsin!We miss you guys!Love, Erin (and Sean)
I watched both vidsos and loved every dizzy moment. SO COOL! It looks amazing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks great! I am sad we didn't get to see if before we moved!
I'm jealous! your house is so beautiful and big! Debbie told us how worried your mother was about it, but it looks like it'll work for you!
That looks so nice! I can't wait to come and see it.
Congratulations! What a great improvement! Thanks for sharing.
Your house looks awesome, guys! Great job the floor, Matt! (Pergo is so cool) Maybe someday we'll come visit- I've never been to Wisconsin!
We miss you guys!
Love,
Erin (and Sean)
I watched both vidsos and loved every dizzy moment. SO COOL! It looks amazing.
Post a Comment