Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tags

So a hundred years ago my friend Sarah tagged me, and I never got around to it. I feel bad about neglecting my blog-duties, so here goes:

Four Places I go over & over:
-Work
-Church
-Trail
-Walmart

***OK, rewind. I am waaaay too boring for this. Let's do this from the point of view of Ally:

Four Places I go over & over:
-To the boxes that hold all the winter gloves/hats/etc and pull them all out
- To the TV
- To Kendall's
- To where-ever the cats are hiding from me

Four Places I like to eat:
-McDonalds
-Culvers
-the kitchen table
-Off the floor

Four Places I would like to be right now:
-With mom
-With mom
-With mom
-Snuggling at home w/ mom

Four t.v shows:
-Sesame Street
-Prince of Egypt
-Aladin
-Monsters, Inc.

Three Joys:
-Getting tickled
-Laying on top of the cats
-Being chased by mom and dad
-Getting to go OUTSIDE!

Three Fears:
-Heights
-Horatio - the scary elephant on Sesame Street
-Strangers - j/k




Three Goals:
-Learn to speak in full sentences
-Be nice to my mom when I'm a teenager
-Change my own diaper

Three obsessions:
-Saying "What's that?"
-Bugs and animals
-Blankets and stuffed animals




Three surprising facts about me:
-I was born with a tiny hole in my heart, but it's all gone now!
-I pick my nose and give it to my dad and say "what's that?"
-I am the best baby ever (ok, not so surprising)

This last weekend we went camping with the afore-mentioned Sarah. Ally did great and it was so fun to do something new. Who loves camping? I do!


1 comment:

Brett said...

What a cute little girl! It's good to see that things are well with you guys. That is so funny that you won an award for the palest legs. I'm glad I found your blog so I can keep up with you!