Friday night we did have people over to watch the BYU game against Utah State. Ally and Kendall found all the shoes.
The great thing about having lots of kids over for the evening is that I finally convinced Matt to take down the baby gate. I told him I was NOT going to spend all night long going to let kids up or down. Ally can do stairs, she does them just fine at other people's houses, and she does them just fine at our house. He told me he was afraid that she might fall and if she fell he would blame me and he didn't want to blame me. I understand the sentiment, but still, it's time!! Are we going to wait until she's 7 to let her try stairs? And besides, she WILL fall. We all have and I still do, so if she has the grace of her mother she will fall ALOT).
Another thing we've all done that Ally has taken to doing alot of is coloring on herself, on the table, on the wall, pretty much whereover she can. She even drew on our coffee table with permanent marker. Sigh.
But, good news...I can finally get her hair into pigtails. Isn't she cute? Course I have to turn something on the TV in order for her to let me even touch her hair.
5 comments:
Her hair looks so fun! I can't wait till you come and I can play with it.
Love the pigtails! I can't wait till I can do that kinda stuff with my girls hair. It looks like one thing my girls have in common with Ally is a love for shoes! Must be a girl thing. Glad to see that you guys are doing well!
Oh I love the pigtails!
Sarah,
I hate to tell you this but she is all Buffington! She looks so much like her Daddy.
Hmmm it must be genetic. I also had a child write on furniture with a permanent marker. His own name so that wasn't hare to figure out. Call me and I'll tell you how we got it off...
Post a Comment