Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anxiety

I have been having some major anxiety recently. See the hell prepared for me on Saturday:


Also, yesterday I came home from So You Think You Can Dance, and the cats were gone. I cried. They have been re-homed and you can make fun of me if you want, but it breaks my heart. And then I think, "How am I going to survive when Ally grows up and moves away?" and Matt said, "Well, we're not going to put her on craigslist."

2 comments:

Laurie said...

First of all, sorry about the Marathon. I would feel sorry for you if you were just running around the block, without hills!

Secondly, I'm sad that you miss your cats, do you want ours? We will throw in our dog too, no extra charge.

That is funny what Matt said about Ally. I totally know how you feel though. Just last night I was telling Brett I was sad cause the girls are becoming more and more aware of each other. Soon they will be best friends and have no need for me anymore :(

Momma Salt said...

Can I place a bid on Ally?