Well for starters, I'm on the cover of the BYU graduate school catalog. That's right, 3 years after graduation and I'm still rocking their world. OK, that's all I got for now, but check it out:

And no, that was not photoshopped. Here's the official link to prove it:
http://www.byu.edu/gradstudies/images/forms/GS_Form_1.pdf
6 comments:
That totally rocks! I'm jealous.
Whoa! You look very serious. How fun to be on the cover. Congrats!
i believe you, sarah. that's pretty dang cool. i couldn't even get into the school, let alone the graduate magazine!
That is too freaking cool. For how long and for how much Daniel has been in school, he better be plastered on UT's catalog. Very cool though, your legacy lives on...
Sarah, you are so funny (and smart too).
What's even MORE awesome is I didn't go to graduate school there...that was me as an undergrad. Suckers!
Post a Comment