
Once my friend Shanna told me that after going through chemotherapy her body "talked to her." She couldn't eat certain things because they just didn't feel right and her body let her know what she should or shouldn't be eating. Well, my body has been talking to me lately. The other day all I could think about was fruit salad. All day. Nothing. But. Fruit. But by the time I vocalized this to Matt, the only grocery store in Mt. Horeb was closed. I suggested he try Kwik Trip, but he didn't think that they would have any. Finally, after my incessant talking about fruit, Matt said he would go see. What a champ! He came home with two containers of fruit salad and one of grapes. And my body talked to me then, I literally got chills eating my long-awaited fruit salad.
3 comments:
How funny. You must have needed something only the fruit could give you.
That sounds really good now.
I put a comment on this again a while ago, but wasn't sure if it worked, obviously it didn't.
Anyway, your mom e-mailed me you were preggo too and I was really excited. Our babies will be REALLY close in age!
PS. I've been craving fruit ever since I read this.
Post a Comment