We are running out of places to "put" the snow. What does one do at this point? Bag it up and leave it out for the garbage man? I have no idea how to handle this.
Here's the mound on our patio table:
And the barbecue:
I just hope the snow isn't so bad that we can't leave the airport on Tuesday!
4 comments:
isn't it wierd getting all this snow after living in Tucson?? I love it and I hate it all at the same time lol. My son is so excited to go sleding. Problem is..it wont stop snowing long enough for us to go out and enjoy it!!!
Holy snow! You'd think you live in Utah or something!
Question: Do you or do you not want to shoot the snow?
That is a lot of snow! Looks like Matt has fun clearing the driveway the "easy" way :). Remember having to shovel the driveway and deck and walkway in Big Bear?! You would love the snow we got here. Couple inches and by mid to late morning it was melted off the roads and walkways. :)
Post a Comment