Friday, April 16, 2010

Das My Mom



Every morning, I take Ally to preschool on my way to work. And I've found the drop-off goes a little smoother if I come inside with her and play for a few minutes. I love that she wants me to. I love that she sits on my lap and all her little friends come over and climb up, too. I love that she proudly tells them, "Das my mom."

And I've started writing down all my favorite "Allyisms." I'm going to actually be a little sad when she starts calling Lily "Lily" instead of "Willy." And I'll miss it when a monkey is no longer a "numpee."

3 comments:

Momma Salt said...

I love her Allyisms too. One of my favorites is "come sit" with a hand pat showing where she wants you.

Jen said...

Go to Classy Cosmetics to see your assignment!!! =)

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Awwwww -- that's awesome! : )

Yes -- they eventually say things the "normal" way, and it IS a sad day. : )

I still remember my son reading the book, "Green Eggs and Ham", and he'd read it, "I don't YIKE green eggs and ham! I don't yike 'em on a boat, I don't yike 'em in a car, I don't yike 'em A-NY-WHERE." : )