No good? The curl on those mustaches is fantastic! Good job, girls :)
They sure are their father's daughters!!! But at least they get along so well!!!! =) I can just hear it.... Come here Lily, I want to show you something!!!! hehehe
They sure make me smile. I miss them.
When there is lots of noise everything is Okay. It gets very quiet when they are doing something bad.
Ah yes, the mustache is a dead-giveaway every time. :)I can't believe how long Lily's hair is; I still think of her as a little toddler!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No good? The curl on those mustaches is fantastic! Good job, girls :)
They sure are their father's daughters!!! But at least they get along so well!!!! =) I can just hear it.... Come here Lily, I want to show you something!!!! hehehe
They sure make me smile. I miss them.
When there is lots of noise everything is Okay. It gets very quiet when they are doing something bad.
Ah yes, the mustache is a dead-giveaway every time. :)
I can't believe how long Lily's hair is; I still think of her as a little toddler!
Post a Comment