I'm really glad you made it there safely. Ally looks so cute checking out the snow.
I miss the snow and all the cold weather you don't get that here in Tucson. How did it go with your animals and the adjustments there??? Oh yeah its us The Jenks's ;)
I'd learn to like snow if I had cute boots like that too!
Oh man you live even further away than before--but big congrats on the job!!!You're sooo grown up.
Ok i can never figure out how to leave comments-congrats on the job, I'm just sad that you live even farther away than before.You're sooo grown up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm really glad you made it there safely. Ally looks so cute checking out the snow.
I miss the snow and all the cold weather you don't get that here in Tucson. How did it go with your animals and the adjustments there??? Oh yeah its us The Jenks's ;)
I'd learn to like snow if I had cute boots like that too!
Oh man you live even further away than before--but big congrats on the job!!!
You're sooo grown up.
Ok i can never figure out how to leave comments-
congrats on the job, I'm just sad that you live even farther away than before.
You're sooo grown up.
Post a Comment