Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter and Snow?




Despite our most hopeful wishes, spring is definately NOT here yet. It snowed on Friday and is currently snowing again today. I thought we were over this. Up until Friday, most of the snow had melted off the patio and I was hopeful that this was the end of winter. But it did give me an excuse to put off the running group one more week. (I am thinking about joining this running group at church. Their end goal is to run a half marathon, which would be really awesome to be able to say that I've run a half marathon, but that of course would involve actually running a half marathon). Despite the weather, Ally sure looked cute in her spring dress!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Snow past february= bleh and pooh.

Sweet ally in her easter dress= too damn cute.

Debbie said...

Well if Wisconsin is anything like Idaho you will have snow through May. Awesome, snow packed streets and yards from October through April.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your snow. Send some our way. It has been in the mid 80's. WAY TOO HOT. As yaou can see I like the cold.

Patty Fingers said...

Yes I don't have your number--send it!!

Your baby is adorable. I like her smart haircut.

Unknown said...

Hi! It's Tennille and I just have to say she looks soooo cute in that dress. I am so wishing we had cold weather I know we are crazy huh but you know how it is in Tucson always to hot. ;) oh yeah any advice you can give me on taking our 2 cats on the long road back to Utah??? What would you recomend?????

Unknown said...

she looks so cute in that dress. We miss you guys here in Tucson. Matt and Brother Bovie are the best home teachers we ever had ;) Hey what kind of advice will you give me (tennille) on taking our 2 cats on the long road back to Utah??? Oh yeah I also wanted to say just think you will miss Tucsons hot hot heat...That's a bonus right????