She often says what we decipher to be "What's that?" (was-sah?) and and she says, "Ohhhh" and sometimes "Thank-you" (pronounced dan-doo). Well, today she walked into the living room where I was reading, stood in the doorway until I looked at her, and said, "hi." It was so cute. I said hi back, and she laughed and ran out of the room, only to run back, wait for me to look, and say "hi" again. She did this a couple of times until one time she walked in and said, "caca." That's right, caca. I swear I didn't teach her that. I have no idea what she was trying to say, but I laughed forever that it came out caca. She truly is my daughter.
Look at my attempt to do her hair. I'm not any better at doing hers than I am at doing mine.
3 comments:
I love that hair in the back sticking up so cute. Don't feel bad about her not talking a whole lot cuz JaCoby didn't either but once he did it was in sentences I'm serious. Oh I am not sure when we are moving as soon as we get a good job offer it's all in the lords hands right now well sorry about the hundred coments I made the other day but I didn't think I could get it to work
Erin has left a new comment on your post "First Words":
I wouldn't worry about her not talking very much... seems Miss Ally is a little stubborn and is probably holding off on doing things just to frustrate you. She sure is cute though--- She will eventually do all that other stuff when other kids do it but not every kid can claim that they're cute!
On the flip side, it isn't so bad having one that doesn't talk so much. I have an almost 3 year old that does not stop talking... I'm serious, she never stops. Like she is there to be annoying with her never ending talking. She is lucky she is cute too.
(Sorry Erin I accidentally rejected the post, but I copied it from gmail)
Caca??? She's totally your kid. It makes me nervous to have my own if yours says caca. My kids first word will probably be 4 letters :( I love the hair by the way!
Post a Comment