Finally! Ally has been saying Momma this weekend. In fact, when I gave her a picture of me she would look at it and say "momma." She even kissed it. How cute. Then she crumpled it up and threw it down the stairs.
I guess that's our lot in life right? Just wait until that's the ONLY word she'll say. Keira followed me around the house for a week saying "mom? mom? mom?". When I'd ask her what she wanted she'd just giggle and keep doing it. Your day care story was so sad!! We almost put Keira into daycare here, but changed our minds at the last minute. That's pretty bad that she came home with pink eye!! Hopefully, she's all better now.
just wait tell she starts talking and wont stop then you will really be like what was I worried about? I remember my son doing that talking so much he wouldn't stop trust me she will get there and probably sooner then later lol p.s. We have had no word on any job offers in Utah so we are still hoping and praying and runing out of patience
3 comments:
She is her mother's daughter isn't she?!?
So funny!
I guess that's our lot in life right? Just wait until that's the ONLY word she'll say. Keira followed me around the house for a week saying "mom? mom? mom?". When I'd ask her what she wanted she'd just giggle and keep doing it. Your day care story was so sad!! We almost put Keira into daycare here, but changed our minds at the last minute. That's pretty bad that she came home with pink eye!! Hopefully, she's all better now.
just wait tell she starts talking and wont stop then you will really be like what was I worried about? I remember my son doing that talking so much he wouldn't stop trust me she will get there and probably sooner then later lol p.s. We have had no word on any job offers in Utah so we are still hoping and praying and runing out of patience
Post a Comment