Friday, June 6, 2008

Pudding

Mmmmm....


5 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

She is sure growing fast. She is starting to look more like her daddy now. I am still hopeing for the red hair!!!! But sure doesn't look like it.
Thanks for the new pics, they are the next best thing to actually seeing the family.

Mom

The Royal Buffington's said...

I think so too. I have this picture of Matt from when he is 3 or 4 and I swear he and Ally have the exact same haircut!

Erin said...

Yum, I just so happened to have some chocolate pudding in the refrigerator... I think I will have one. Thank you for advertising the yumminess of chocolate pudding Ally!

Mom's Place said...

Oh she is so cute! Can't wait to meet you and Ally! We are shooting for Christmas time!

Sarah said...

So adorable! I love the curls in the bottom picture!