Monday, June 8, 2009

Celebrations

This afternoon I had a doctor's appointment, and I had actually lost weight since last visit! It was only 4 pounds but I celebrated by having French Fries and a banana nut muffin for dinner.

Matt had a doctor's appointment last week, too. He found out he is allergic to pretty much everything:



Here's the mask he wears at home now:

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Are you serious? He has to wear that? No, you're not serious, are you.

The Royal Buffington's said...

haha..no not really. That's the mask he wears when he's doing construction in our bathroom :)

Mom's Place said...

We are having a few of the girls and I tested after I have the baby. What sorts of things did he come up allergic to. I know that Rylan is allergic to quite a bit. But it would give me a heads up on what to expect!

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Those welts on Matt's arm look mighty itchy!!!! Did they do allergy tests on his arm? Is that what they are?