Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Progress

My stomach isn't the only thing progressing around here...



...our nice, BIG new shower...



...the beginnings of Matt's masterpiece...



...and a beautiful new tile floor (much better than the gold linoleum you may recall from previous photos...

8 comments:

jhjonze said...

Cute belly and I'm jealous of the new shower!

Sarah said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see the finished bathroom! And the finished baby.... :)

The Old Buffington's said...

Nice job Matt!!! It looks really nice. I love the belly pic! :)

2MyGirls said...

Cute bump. When are you due?

Sharon and Spencer said...

The shower and tile look great! I'm jealous. Our bathroom needs so much work. Someday... That's hilarious that you fell down the stairs twice! I'm sorry. I hope you didn't get hurt. You make me laugh. I miss you.

Mom's Place said...

You have a cute tummy Sarah! I can't wait to get things started in our master bath!!! Our shower is dinky!

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Those are great pictures! I like the one of your stomach, and how you said, "My stomach isn't the only thing progressing around here!". : ) That was funny! And I like the "in-progess" pictures of the tile being laid! Cool!

Momma Salt said...

Finally a picture of you with a pregnant looking belly!! I was starting to wonder if it was a figment of your imagination. HAHA

You look great and so does the shower!!