Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's finished!

Some before and after pictures for you.

Notice the small shower, the broken medicine cabinet, the weird, narrow cabinet:





Here's the old vanity that takes up most of the bathroom:



And a few coats of paint and sleepless, work-filled nights later...welcome to our new bathroom!











Kudos to Matt and all his hard work. I can take none of the credit for anything (other than picking out the vanity). He did it all: tile, plumbing, electric. What a man!!

Next project: upstairs bath

...to be continued...

12 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

Wow, it looks great!!!!!! Good job!!!!

Marianne said...

love it! Next time I need some remodeling I know who to ask!

Becca said...

Really amazing. We knew these Buffington men were talented, but he has raised the bar!

Laurie said...

whoooee wheewww (that's me whistling)

Sarah said...

Nice job, wow!!!!! It's beautiful!

Natalie and Nathan said...

WOW!!!! It turned out so beautiful!!!!!

Mom's Place said...

It looks fantastic!!! I love it!

jhjonze said...

That really does look fantastic!

2MyGirls said...

Awesome job!

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

FABULOUS job, Matt!!! Wow! I'm impressed! It gives me inspiration that we'll be able to do the same thing to OUR bathrooms in the house that we're working on getting! : ) I liked how you expanded the shower area and put in a new shower! : ) I like the new tile and the white sink and cabinet! Awesome job! Congrats!

Momma Salt said...

Matt you are such a talented man!!It looks wonderful. Sarah--nice job picking out the vanity.

It really does look lovely!!

Alana said...

Your bathroom is totally sheik. I'm still looking forward to the day I have a house to fix up. Your husband is quite the handy man.