Especially since this week we've been trying to get back into our normal routine. It's Thursday and it was the first day that Ally made it to school at all. We didn't get home from our trip until about 3 am Monday morning, so we let her sleep in and unfortunately, both girls have been fighting their bedtimes this week thanks to our vacation. But what a great vacation it was. I was not ready to go back to work Monday morning (especially since I only got about 4 hours of sleep). All I can say is that I have increasing respect for single mothers and for my friends whose husbands travel...how do you do it??!? Without Matt, our family could not function. And since Ally thinks he is the only one capable of getting her dressed, changing her diaper, feeding her, etc., Ally especially would be hungry and naked without him.
4 comments:
Oh the pigtails, the pigtails!!! Addie still doesn't have enough hair for those, lol. Super cute kids, sarah.
Yeah, i frighten myself sometimes in how often i think in FB status, tweet, or blogging terms. Seriously, I need to get out more or buy a puppy or something...
Awwww! The girls are too cute! Absolutely LOVE the pigtails! Emma now wants "piggy tails" too!!!
I can't believe your little girl has hair long enough for pigtails already either! Callie is almost 2 and I can barely get MOST of her hair into two pigtails. So jealous.
I totally feel the same way about blogging. I haven't blogged in a month now either for the same reason - think about it all the time, but the energy and motivation are seriously lacking!
However, before I forget, I wanted to say thank you, thank you for the cutest little bag you sent months ago! Sorry I'm such a slacker. The girls love it. We use it as a library bag and it's quite the hit.
I'm glad you had a great vacation! And yes, you ARE funny and interesting! : ) I'm glad that Matt is so wonderful with the kids!
Post a Comment