Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to Cool Off

There is a pile of wet clothes in my entry way. This is because I was in a dreadful funk this evening. Mid-conversation with Matt, I realized that something needed to change, so I got up, opened the front door, and dove face first into a snow pile.

I walked back in giggling and dripping snow from my eyelashes. After explaining what I had done and why, Matt asked, "Did it work?"
"Almost. I may need another dip."
So we both took another dive into the snow.

3 comments:

Milroys said...

Yeah!!! This makes me love and miss you all the more!

Mom's Place said...

Sometimes, you just have to!! Hope you guys get out of your funk!

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Awwww -- That's awesome! Good idea! Good job! Thanks for telling us about it! I'm glad you had some snow to dive in!