This year, Santa brought the girls a kitty. Ally insisted that it was a girl kitty, but no amount of arguing can change that, and we were finally able to convince her otherwise. She wanted to name the kitty Lola, but we suggested that might offend his manhood. I mean, we are going to remove his manhood shortly, the least we can do is give him a manly name. The Uncles suggested Jimmer, and she eagerly agreed. Meet Jimmer, the newest addition to our clan:

I video-taped the girls opening up the kitty present, but it was not at all what I expected. We brought the box in last and told them Santa had left the present in the wrong room. I expected they would squeal and shriek, but they were more-so mesmerized by this cute little creature. Not a word, just silent, content concentration as they took turns picking him up.


Little Lily elf.
Grandma and Grandpa gave the girls cowgirl hats, an instant hit:


And mom (me) made the girls capes - because the best gifts are made by mom with love:


Here is Lily hugging her cape

Ally showing off her cape.
Yeehaw!
2 comments:
Awww! Love the cowboy hats and capes too! Grandmas are the best. ;)
So cute! I love those capes.
Post a Comment