Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let it Rain!



Little girl boots are just about the cutest thing you've ever seen. They really couldn't be any cuter -unless they are pink rain boots.

4 comments:

Alana said...

Don't you people usually have 3 feet of snow this time of year? We haven't gotten any this year so far besides a dusting. I love rain boots too!

Lacey Kuehn said...

2 things- 1. yes- kid boots are the beat, my child is better dressed than I am. 2. I loved reading all your updates - I miss you!!! And I wish our girls could play because I'm pretty sure they'd be BFF's ;)

Lacey Kuehn said...

Arg, best not beat. I'm trying to do this on my iPhone.

The Royal Buffington's said...

Haha - I totally thought "the beat" was a cool new saying I didn't know about. Like the fresh beat band. In fact, I'm going to start using it, effective immediately.