Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ally loves Manny


Ally loves all things soft: stuffed animals, silky blankets, and of course, the cats. Lola pretty much just tries to stay away from her, but Manny seems to tolerate her "hugs" a little bit better. The only other news in our home is that Ally is walking much more frequently (she paces back and forth in the front room all day), and she "let" us paint her toenails. Well, not really. We had to put her in her highchair and do a sneak attack from underneath and even then it was tricky. You can see them better if you enlarge her ROCK STAR face picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks like she has some serious rockin' to do. What a hottie! ~Andi

Milroys said...

I have a test on the 26th but you know I'll make time to see you. I can't wait!!! I am soo excited to see you! And your cute ally....it still hasn't hit me that you have a kid and you aren't just "playing house." Love ya and miss ya!