Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Don't mind me....

Do you ever miss the college roommate days? Sometimes I think it would be nice to have my roommate come home to my books scattered everywhere and ask, "you studying?" To which I could reply, "No, idiot, I'm walking my dog." Instead I come home to people that I actually like. A lot. And you can't really take out your frustrations on them and expect them to still be there the next day. Well, unless you count the time we lived in Crown apartments and our roommates hated us so much, they decided to live at home. As in they were actually PAYING not to live with us.
I miss having girlfriends to cry to in the middle of the night (Matt just wishes I would stop). I miss being thrown out in the snow in nothing but my bra (Thanks Alana). I miss writing dis-respect on everyone's dorm whiteboard and making the hall mom cry. I miss being able to go to the gym whenever I wanted and run until all these missings went away. Or just to go to PowerPump with Debbie so we could enjoy the view of Jesse. I miss good friends who would do anything for you without you even asking. But if there ever were a person more willing to drop anything and everything for me, it's Matt.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Crown apartments were just good times in general. Remember the back catalog poster? that was just too great. Or how our bishop tried to call us in once a week so we could confess our sins to him just because "he suspected" we were up to monkey business. Ah... good times.

Patty Fingers said...

My sister Maranda lives in Elite #4.
Weird Huh? She sent me a bunch of pictures and It was like a time warp. My sister living my college life.