Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I lost my drawers

So, as you all know, my momma Salt has lost quite a bit of weight. There was a time where she was standing up at church after her weight loss and her slip fell right off onto the floor.

I have an even better story.

I have limited maternity clothes. Mostly I wear the smaller ones, but I wore a skirt on Sunday that I guess is for a more "advanced" woman. Anyway, while setting up chairs in Young Women's my skirt fell completely off. Underwear exposed and everything.

I think I win. Sorry Mom.

5 comments:

jhjonze said...

Dang where is a camera when you need one? Of course you probably wouldn't want that documented for all posterity... You do win though!

Laurie said...

Oh, that is awesome! I bet your cheeks were more red than your hair!

Wendy said...

That is hilarious! So miss you! Curious, though, how did the YW respond?

Unknown said...

at least it was in young womens with a bunch of women instead of outside with all of the men!!!

The Royal Buffington's said...

Noone actually saw, thank goodness. I was setting up chairs in the back and they were all facing the front. (or at least they pretended not to see)