Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Gifts

This year my husband gave me the best gift EVER! I have been looking around for violin lessons, but it makes it tricky that I can only take them on Saturday afternoons (I work during the day and Matt has class at night, leaving me in charge of Ally). I had already been turned down by a couple of places. Well my Valentine's card contained enough money for 4 violin lessons and number of a woman who was "expecting" my call. I'm so stoked!!!

My gift was probably less exciting, but I remember how much Matt liked my hair curled on our wedding day and I NEVER do it because I have way to much hair and it takes forever, so on Valentine's Day I got my hair done for him. I love you babe!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

You look great! What sweet and thoughtful gifts. Happy Valentines day!

Momma Salt said...

You do look wonderful. We think Matt is a wonderful guy!!

Sharon and Spencer said...

That's very sweet. Spencer gave me skin calipers to measure body fat! That was the most romantic thing he could've given me! Our husbands know us so well!