Friday, February 6, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter



For as long as I can remember, my mother loves to tell the story of when I was 4 years old, a woman came up to her and said, "What a cute little girl!" to which I responded by sticking my tongue out at the woman. I don't remember the incident, and it really doesn't sound like something I would do, but I've heard the story time and time again.
Today, Matt and Ally came to have lunch with me at work (yeah!) and we bumped into one of my friends. He stopped to say hi to Ally, and what did she do? She spit at him. That's right, for no reason at all, she just puckered up, blew through her lips, and spit all over the place. I have no idea who taught her that.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I was seriously laughing out loud. Hilarious!!! I'd love to see your little Alli again. When is the bbaby due?

jhjonze said...

HA! Classic!

hilary w said...

That is so funny! Jack also has his own version of this: when strangers smile at him in the check-out line he pushes his hand out and yells, "don't look at me!" So polite. :)

Sharon and Spencer said...

Oh, I can believe you would do that! I've heard about your temper! hahah. That is funny That Alli did it too.