Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a Game Junkie

While at my parent's house for Christmas, I fell in love with a game called Qwirkle. I wanted to buy it for myself, but decided instead to be more frugal and make it myself. Overall, I don't think I will have saved myself any money after buying all the tiles and paint, but it's been fun to have painting sessions with Ally when I get home from work:



If you look close, you can see that she painted her raisins:


And here she is in her painting apron (courtesy of my uber talented sister-in-law, Natalie. I have a matching one, too).


Lily hanging out with the girls (she is so stinkin' cute!)


One set down, 2 more to go!

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

you are both super talented. So I've heard of that game, but I've been on the lookout for Blokus....so my question is, is Quirkle that fun? :)

Marianne said...

I want to see a picture of you in your apron! Let us know when you are done with your tiles . . . game night??

Mom's Place said...

Going to have to do some research on that game! Never heard of it!!

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Hey! That's a cool game! And yes, Lily IS very cute!!! I love those things that they make for kids to sit in like that! : )