So, I know that most people (including myself) are more interested in pictures than lots of words, so here are a few of my Ally. She fell asleep in her high chair one night, which she had never done before. It was so funny watching her doze off.

The video is something I've been trying to capture for quite some time now. Ally will spin in a circle and say "Whoa whoa whoa." I've been trying to get it on video and, of course, as soon as you turn on the camera, she refuses to cooperate. Anyway, here it is finally. Whoa!
5 comments:
My baby is a big smushy pile at this point, she doesnt have any fancy "woah"-inspiring tricks just yet. Nice work catching it on camera... kids never do anything when you have your camera ready.
you would think she would have been dizzy going around in circles like that lol, grab hold of all these moments because they get so big so fast
She is soooo cute!
She is soooo cute!
I like how she makes herself dizzy within the first couple turns.
Post a Comment