Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sushi!

Look at the Sushi I made last night!



I went to a class offered by a lady at church. It was super easy, but of course she did all the prep work, all I did was roll it up. I imagine if I had to make the rice and cut everything up myself it might take a while. In any case, we were all really impressed with ourselves when we were finished. I ate the rest of mine for breakfast this morning. Matt refused to try any, saying they "smelled funny." But our sushi didn't even have any raw fish. Sushi, I discovered, is the vinegared rice, not the fish. Raw fish by itself is sashimi.

2 comments:

Patty Fingers said...

My new best friend works at a sushi joint and I'm learning to love it. Props. it looks amazing!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you took a picture of it then you can always remember your accomplishments. I love food everything about food after all I was a cook. I however have to say I have never cooked that because I am not a big fish person so I think that is great you can do that. I wish I had taken the time to teach you all the mexican foods like Empanada's etc....p.s. Coby got a job we are moving to Provo ;) We found a house to rent untill we want to buy cuz we need to move very quickly by the end of the month ;) They want him to start the second week of June