Sunday, May 4, 2008
Undressing herself
Yesterday was a glorious day when my daughter figured out she could take off her own pants. I went in to get her from her nap and she was sitting naked from the waist down in her crib, pants thrown out onto the floor diaper sitting next to her in the crib. Needless to say there was a little puddle in the crib as well, but I am just ever so grateful that only #1 was involved. I have heard many a horror story from friends where their children paint the walls with poo when they figure out they can take off their own diaper. We will be a little more cautious with what she wears to bed from now on, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has your lovely husband got his butt to the dentist yet? That's why you have dental insurance right? Hope you guys are doing great in your new home!!!
Post a Comment